This year can eat a security guard’s D.
These unprecedented times, this bin-fire year, blah blah *overused description*, 2Y2N0 feels like #FreeBritney movement – never ending.
I’d like to take you on a brief overview of what the last six months have looked like for me… SPOILER: they haven’t been cute, but my skin has never looked better.
- It took me 2.5 weeks to watch 8 seasons of Will & Grace: honestly thought it would be 3 months, my commitment is *unprecedented*
- Delta Goodrem has been on repeat (ty Kween for releasing new music)
- 8 hour slow cooked pulled pork is its own food group
- I had a meltdown cos the tea towels in the kitchen wouldn’t hang on the oven properly
- I’ve been putting my phone on Do Not Disturb a few times a week to give my brain a breather
- I learnt the phrase “brick and mortar” (lol – just call it a shop?)
- I’ve been dressing up weekly with my crew for #CocktailHour (we’ve done over 25 cos there is *literally* nothing else in my calendar)
- I’ve been seeing a counsellor who told me that “it’s OK to randomly cry” AKA LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. Emotions are normal.
- I’m hella paranoid that my nephews in Tas have forgotten who I am and the thought breaks my heart lit every day
- I MISS HUGS
- I’ve been checking Grindr daily knowing that there is absolutely no chance of boom boom, but like, sheesh I miss intimacy
- Tony at the local farmer’s market went digital and hoo-boy, pre-buying your fresh produce for the week is sah good
- Vitamin D is vital (not making a penis joke) so get out into the sun (shoutout to hot Dr Tom for getting my levels checked)
See you Sprinks next week – I’ve missed you
Love Sam The Review Guy