The Sprink doesn’t like to cook at the worst of times. At the best of times she also doesn’t want to cook. What with errything being covid-close-ed, our fair hero has been forced into the kitch to peel, boil, cut, fry and *other cooking words* so she can continue to live.
Missing the fancy feasts on a Friday in the city with her Introvert, it was a RED LETTER DAY when The Sprink discovered TONKA were doing TAKE the fuck HOME TONKA MEALS. And not the kind you have to cut up yo-self, with Marley Spoon style instructions on what to do NO YOU BASIC BINCH. Delivered to the door by a handsome Tonka employee named ‘Adam’ the foodeth doth cometh in a couple of bags all done and treated full-prep style.
This is creme-de-la-D’Sylva-creme fine-dining comes in little bags, straight outta the Tonka hood and thrown straight onto the Sprink’s hot cooking thing (oven? stove? idk) then BANG BANG into her gob.
We’re talkin the Tonka staples like the:
– Thai beef cheef curry that throws you back to your Thailand 2001 trip when your mate Sophy fell off the podium and still has the scar
– Jungle barramundi that ‘you have to have’ according to the gals from school who grew up to be far more successful than anyone expected them to be, including their own parents, and who go to Tonka for monthly team lunches on the company CC
– waiter’s #1 pick everytime: roast duck leg curry
– Korean style half chicken, all flava
– fragrant. mo. fo. rice. that tasteth of an oriental perfume in May
COVID got all social skills of Sprinko done did, so the benefits of The Rona are clear: now that the pivot has proven beneficial for all, Sprink can still live the Friday-night high life with her Introvert and dine at Tonka without having to leave the house EVER.
2020 FTW, TBH